Cloud technologies are revolutionizing the business landscape. Organizations are increasingly turning to the cloud as a strategy to cut costs, deal with the deluge of data, and provide employees with the freedom to work from anywhere. The FUNCSHUN cloud consultants you a competitive edge by harnessing the immense power of the cloud through our state-of-the-art data center coupled with exceptional cloud services.
Data is the currency of modern business. Organizations today generate, store, and use vast amounts of information to shape strategic decisions.
Any interruptions to the flow of data can bring your business to a standstill and lead to significant financial losses. With our state-of-the-art data center and the latest in cloud technologies, you’re guaranteed uninterrupted access to the mission-critical applications that power your business.
- Operate remote offices.
- Work from home.
- Access your data from any location.
We’ve got you covered.
We eliminate the hassle and costs of setting up, monitoring, and managing your cloud systems so you can better focus on your core business.
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is the practice of delivering information, applications, and other computing capabilities through the internet. It’s a cost-effective and scalable way of getting the computing power you need to grow your business without worrying about technical issues.
Why Should I Move my Business Operations to the Cloud?
Organizations move to the cloud for a variety of reasons. Here are some of the advantages of adopting a cloud strategy for your business:
- Reduced expenditure on expensive computer hardware, software, personnel, and other related IT costs
- Decreased workload on your technical team, freeing them to focus on strategic projects that contribute to business growth
- Seamless scalability that gives your organization the ability to adapt to changing workplace needs and demand for new applications
- Improved communication and collaboration within your workforce ensuring better mobility and productivity
- Access to emerging IT tools and capabilities used by more established businesses
What Cloud Services Does FUNCSHUN Offer Organizations?
Our cloud services are tailored to address the specific needs of each client. We understand that no size fits all. We work as your dedicated IT partner developing and implementing technical solutions. Here are some components of our service offerings:
- Virtual private servers – Fully customizable, specialized computing environments to run your organization’s applications, host files, data, etc. without the need to buy, configure and maintain the server hardware
- Private cloud-hosted servers at our data center – Providing a secure, reliable, and fully autonomous platform to host your organization’s data, applications, and other IT systems. Cloud-hosted servers open the flow of information giving your workforce access anywhere, anytime on multiple platforms.
- Office 365 – Hosting, setup, migration, and troubleshooting of Microsoft Office related questions giving your workforce a smoother, robust work environment with the applications they love
- Line of business applications – Providing access to a variety of customized computer applications for specific business needs.
- Custom infrastructure – Offering dynamic hardware and software configuration options that cater to your unique business workflows empowering you to deploy applications of your choice.
- Hosted PBX – Taking advantage of new innovations in the fields of VoIP, UCC and SIP trunking to give SMB’s and call centers new tools to increase productivity and improve user experience
Why Should I Choose FUNCSHUN Data Center for My Cloud Needs?
Our data center is a 750,000 square foot, category five hurricane-proof, tier-4 facility with N+2 power, cooling, and 100% AC power SLA*. It’s manned 24/7 guaranteeing access to your data and critical applications no matter what.
Providing fast connection speeds and uptime with redundant power vaults fed from two independent substations. We offer the best routes to South America and the Caribbean.
Security is state-of-the-art with interior and exterior building surveillance, keycard and fingerprint access, steel-reinforced concrete exterior panels and roving armed security guards that guarantee the safety of your data and critical applications.