Is your business falling victim to silent killers of productivity? Register now for the next episode of Office Small Business Academy, “Work Smarter: Productivity Tools for Your Business,” airing March 28 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET, and learn how to develop processes and key disciplines that will allow your business to work smarter, not harder.
This month’s featured guests include:
- Robert Sher, CEO to CEO founding principal and Forbes columnist, will present his article “The 7 silent growth killers,” which outlines what can destroy your organization’s productivity, along with common pitfalls to watch out for.
- Jeff Haden, Inc. Magazine contributing editor, will discuss how you can streamline operations using technology solutions and will share a dose of practical advice you can use today—whether you’re running a full-grown company or a thriving startup.
- Plus, discover how one business is using Microsoft Teams as their one-stop-shop for all things collaboration, helping them stay connected across time zones and teams.
For more information, visit the Office Small Business Academy home page.
Watch these recent episodes of the Small Business Academy:
- “Technology Solutions to Fit Your Small Business“
- “How to Build Your Dream Team“
- “Create a Positive Business Culture Inside and Out“
The post Work smarter—not harder—on the next Office Small Business Academy appeared first on Office Blogs.
Source: Office 365