Join us for next episode of Modern Workplace, “The Future of Work: Build, attract, connect,” airing April 11, 2017 at 8 a.m. PDT / 4 p.m. BST. In this episode, learn how your organization can adopt cutting edge methods to better communicate, collaborate, and stay ahead of the curve in the future of work.
- Angela Oguntala, speaker and United Nations “future innovator” will share how you can see fast results for your organization by breaking down growth opportunities into small, actionable steps.
- Jacob Morgan, speaker, futurist and author of the new book “The Employee Experience Advantage,” will reveal why experiential companies are poised for the greatest future success, and what that could mean for your organization.
Plus, learn how you can elevate your team’s productivity using the new chat-based workspace, Microsoft Teams.
- Register for a demo of Microsoft Teams.
- Get “The Ultimate Guide to Chat-Based Tools.”
- Download the eBook, “Psychology of Workplace Collaboration.”
The post Learn how to stay ahead of the curve in the future of work appeared first on Office Blogs.
Source: Office 365
Leave a comment!