Join us for the second episode of a two-part Modern Workplace special security series, “Cyber Intelligence—the human element,” airing March 7, 2017 at 8 a.m. PST / 4 p.m. GMT. In this episode, get a deeper look inside the biggest threat to an organization’s security—its employees. In addition, you will learn how to motivate your team to proactively help prevent a breach.
- Cyber intelligence advisor, Dr. Jessica Barker, shares simple steps you can take today to motivate your organization to help keep security threats at bay.
- CISO for Nielsen, Phil Ferraro, discusses five common security myths you must avoid to protect your data.
Plus, learn how Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection can help enterprise businesses detect, investigate and respond to advanced threats.
- Download the eBook, “Insider’s Guide to Social Engineering.”
- Download the eBook, “ 5 Questions for Security Teams.”
- Watch the video, “Stay Secure with Advanced Threat Protection in Office 365.”
The post Learn how to protect your organization from the human element appeared first on Office Blogs.
Source: Office 365