AWS customers can use AWS Direct Connect to establish a dedicated network connection from their premises to AWS. This gives them a more consistent network experience than a shared, Internet-based connection along with increased throughput and the potential to reduce network costs.
We have added several new Direct Connect locations already this year, and are adding even more today. This post summarizes the most recent additions to our roster!
The following locations are for the EU (Frankfurt) Region:
- Berlin, Germany – IPB.
- Munich, Germany – Equinix MU1 & MU3.
- Prague, Czech Republic – CE Colo.
- Zurich, Switzerland – Interxion.
- Vienna, Austria – Interxion.
- Warsaw, Poland – Equinix WA1.
The following location is for the EU (Ireland) Region:
- Marseille, France – Interxion.
The US East (Ohio) Region:
- Columbus, Ohio – Cologix COL2.
The Canada (Central) Region:
- Toronto, Canada – Allied 250 Front St W.
And the US East (Northern Virginia) Region:
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Lightower.
- Newark, New Jersey – 165 Halsey Street.
- Atlanta, Georgia – Digital Realty ATL1 and ATL2.
See the Direct Connect Product Details for a full list of new and existing locations.
Leave a comment!